Mentorship programmes are held by the Chamber on a regular basis. The objective of such programmes is to provide one–on–one handholding support to the concerned units.
Mentorship Programmes are held in the following areas :
- GST programmes – to discuss and study in details the Rules and Notifications regarding GST across all industries, manufacturing and trade. Focus is given on important issues like
- Registration [initially]
- Input Tax Credit,
- Filing of GST Returns,
- Refund and others.
- Direct Taxes – to discuss and study in details the different Acts and Rules of Income Tax Act and other direct Taxes.
- IT & Communication – to discuss and study details IT & ITeS, including :
- Microsoft Excel as a Business tool – the basic and advanced levels of Excel to enhance business
- Digital Marketing – business growth through digital media, reaching out to the customer base, choice of appropriate technology and others
- Cyber Security – Cyber Crime, Hacking, Phishing attacks – precautionary measures, legal consequences and others.
- HRD and Skill Development – Hands–on Workshops on HR and other skill development activities.