The Chamber has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and Exclusive Agreements with most of the prominent Chambers of Commerce in East and South East Asia.
The Chamber has so far signed MoUs and Exclusive Agreements with :
The objectives of these Memoranda are :
- to promote trade and commercial activities between private sector partners in their respective countries
- to collaborate with each other to foster, promote and facilitate business linkages between persons of the respective countries so as to enhance bi-lateral trade and business.
- To disseminate all such information as may be relevant to enhance bilateral trade and business;
- To initiate and promote joint ventures, partnerships and other business linkages;
- To provide technical expertise;
- To arrange visits between the two countries;
- To formulate proposals to accelerate bilateral relations;
- To convene meetings, conferences and discussions