MCCI, as a premier Chamber of Commerce, is known for its services to the members, the principal ones are given below
- Dissemination of business information and statistics : Circulars, Notifications, Announcements of the Governments at the Centre and State, relevant and important to the business community, are sent or made available to the members regularly.
- Regular Interaction with Central & State Ministers, Secretaries, important Dignitaries, Regulatory authorities, banks & financial institutions, experts related to different sectors/ Industries, for the members to actively participate in and interact to find solutions and clarification of the current issues and policies.
- Providing a platform for the individual members for interaction with the Ministers, Departmental Secretaries, banks & financial institutions, regulatory bodies on Taxes, Exports and others areas for highlighting problems for redressal.
- Taking up cases of members with concerned authorities and submitting Representations/ Memoranda requesting for redressal, to the Central and State Governments, Banks & Financial Institutions, Expert bodies, and other regulatory authorities on the current problems of trade and industry.
- Organising Trade Delegations to different countries to explore export/ import opportunities as also to facilitate bilateral trade.
- Issuing Certificates of Origin, Recommendation of VISA and Passport, endorsements of trade-related documents to facilitate and promote exports.
- Use of two well-equipped air-conditioned Conference Halls for business-related activities at nominal service charges, (sometimes free for certain categories of members).
Go to Services Page
Prospective members may fill an online web form, available below. The filled in form once submitted, will be sent to MCCI. The Chamber office will send a Membership Form to the office of the concerned prospective member.
Download Web Form